This policy sets out the basis on which personal information about you may be collected and used when you use (whether to just browse or to make a purchase) www.musthavestation.com. By using our shop, registering a Musthave Station Account, interacting with us on Social Media and purchasing Items from our store, you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy. We are committed to maintaining your privacy. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
Information we collect about you
During your use of Musthave Station (including for browsing and purchasing), your registration and use of the Musthave Station Account, your interaction on the Social Media and when you purchase Items from the store when you participate in any promotions we may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us.
- We ask for your name, date of birth, telephone number, home address, delivery address, email address and payment details when you purchase Items from our store. We will also ask for this information when you register a Musthave Station Account. We may ask for your details when you purchase or return Items from our Store such as your name, email address, postal address and signature. We will generate an order number which will be linked to your details when you place an order on ourSite (“Order”).
- You may also give us information about you when you fill in forms on the Site or when you correspond with us on the Social Media for example when you enter into our competitions and other promotions, when you complete forms to receive particular offers or when you participate in our Social Media activities or surveys. In such circumstances you may provide additional information about you such as your photograph and other images and identifying information, your interests and hobbies, details of your Social Media accounts, posts and preferences;
- You may also give us information about you when you submit reviews, profiles, images, videos, instructions, comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other information or materials via the Site or the Social Media, whether relating to our Site, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment.
- You must ensure in all instances that the information you provide is personal to you and no one else (for example you must only provide an email address that only accessible by you and not any other person. You should not use another person’s email address or a generic email address such as email@example.com). You must also ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information you provide is personal to you and is accurate and up to date, and that you will keep us informed of any changes.
Information we collect about you.
When you use the Site and Social Media we may automatically collect the following information:
Use made of the information
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile phone to the internet, your Musthave Station Account login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including without limitation to the number of visits, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Sites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- How many times you have been on the Site and information about your order including the Items you have purchased and details you inputted when placing your order including your name, email address delivery address and telephone number (this will be linked to the email address you use when you place an order or your Musthave Station Account where you have registered a Musthave Station Account with us).
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us for example to process your Order, to enter you into a prize draw, competition or other promotion (where requested) or to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This may require disclosure to third parties for example card processing agencies, banks, shipping providers and carriers, fraud protection agencies and suppliers of gifts and prizes for our competitions, prize draws and other promotions;
- To interact with you using the Social Media. Features such as the “like”, “retweet”, “repost” and “share” on the Social Media may allow us to enable integration and/or access to your accounts on the Social Media. Please note we do not control Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or Youtube (“Social Media Sites”), your profile/account on the Social Media Sites, we do not modify your account or your privacy settings on the Social Media Sites and we do not establish rules about how your personal information will be used when you use the Social Media Sites. You and the relevant provider of the Social Media Sites will be in control of those issues and not us. You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable Social Media Sites to learn more about how they handle your information before using the Social Media Sites and any features on the Social Media Sites;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and to notify you of our offers and promotions, by telephone, email, SMS and post.
- To notify you about changes to the Sites, your Order, our terms and conditions and our service;
- To ensure that content from on the Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other devices.
2. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer and operate the Site and the Social Media and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To process, fulfil and keep a record of Orders placed, and your purchases and returns;
- To tailor our service to you and to ensure that we can process your Order in the most efficient manner for you, and to overall improve your experience on the Site;
- To promote and advertise Musthave Station and its goods and services, and its promotional activity (see below for further details);
- To improve the Site, Social Media to ensure that content and the Stores are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and other devices;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
3. Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties such as Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site and the Social Media.
Security of personal information
Where you are asked to set a user name and password, for example when you register for a Musthave Station Account you must ensure that the details you provide to us are personal to you and not used by any third party (for example, you must not use a generic email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org, or otherwise an email address that is used by another person). You must keep all passwords secret and confidential should not share your password with any other person. You must immediately notify us if you know or suspect that someone else has access to your password (whether by authorised or unauthorised means).
Where you have registered a Musthave Station Account you must ensure that your information on the account is always kept updated (for example, you must update it every time you change your address or if your name changes) as we use the information you provide to tailor our service to you and make it more efficient for you.
You have the right to access information held about you. You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. To exercise your rights above please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com. If you think the information we hold about you is incorrect please contact us on the above address.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to the Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.